Our Treatment Specialization:
- Therapy for Depression, Anxiety and Mood Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Sexual Abuse
- Grief Counseling
- Divorce and Separation issues
- Stress Management
- Personality Disorders
- Conflict Resolution and Coping Skills
- Testing and Evaluation
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for clinical depression and trauma, to LGBT issues, to relationship issues and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for. We work with individuals, couples, and families.
Our Approach to Therapy
Finding a therapist who you feel comfortable with is essential to maximizing the benefits of therapy. At the Center for Depth Psychotherapy, we are committed to helping you find the best therapist to fit your needs and desired outcome. In our initial consultation, we carefully consider your goals with the style of therapy that we provide. If it is determined that we can not help you reach your goal(s) we will provide you with information on other options and provide referrals to other therapists in the community who may be a better fit. There are several central beliefs and approaches that describe our therapeutic style:
- All people are valued because they are unique.
- People desire to be in satisfying and enriching relationships.
- All people have within themselves a potential for healing and growth.
- Humans are complex beings who are influenced by many things, some of which we are aware of and some of which we are unaware.
- Humans seek meaning, creativity, balance and growth.
- Humans have the freedom and responsibility to achieve their own potential.